Thursday, April 5, 2012

Downtown Chick-fil-a


Have you ever driven by this pyramid on Elm Street in Downtown Dallas and wondered what it is?  Or have you craved Chick-fil-a but didn't feel like waiting in the crazy line backed up to Lovers?

Let me introduce you to the Renaissance Tower, better known to us as "The Pyramid"...


This gem stores the shortest line to Chick-fil-a in Texas and the guys love the honey-ginger tea and options at Kuai.  Here's a little secret... parking is non-existent on Elm St, so park on Main's meters by Field St. and walk over on block.

I'm near by so if you wanna bring me an order of waffle fries with a banana cream-pie shake, please feel free!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls